Where To Test A Dreamcloud Mattress
Picture this: you’ve been shopping for a new mattress online. The DreamCloud mattress is your top choice but, due to a variety of factors (such as sleeping position, temperature, and partner sleeping), you’re reluctant to buy it without trying it out.
Thankfully, there are ways to try a DreamCloud mattress in-store before you buy. We’ve got all the details in this article; read on to find out how to get the most restful sleep of your life, with complete confidence.
Can I Try A DreamCloud Mattress In-Store?
Yes, you can try a DreamCloud mattress in-store before buying. In fact, Sleep Loft experts highly recommend it. With an in-person ‘test drive’ of your future mattress, you’ll feel more confident in your purchase—knowing that you’re spending your hard-earned money on exactly what you want. Plus, you can count on spectacular customer service and faster delivery times by going through a retailer you trust, instead of just buying from a basic online catalog.
Why Is DreamCloud So Popular?
You might have noticed that DreamCloud mattresses are getting a lot of attention lately. In fact, U.S. News named the DreamCloud Premier mattress one of the best hybrid mattresses of 2023. When surveyed, consumers also said their piece:
- According to RD.com, 84% of customers surveyed reported that they consider their DreamCloud mattress to be soft, supportive, and luxurious.
- According to a randomized survey of DreamCloud mattress owners, 4 out of 5 back pain sufferers said their DreamCloud helped improve their discomfort.
There are many reasons that DreamCloud has earned such great reviews, but there are certain features that make this mattress truly shine above all its competitors. Here are our top 5 reasons to choose a DreamCloud mattress:
1. Cooling & Moisture-Wicking – This mattress uses a combination of gel foam, polyurethane foam, and a wrapped coil layer to provide optimum airflow for hot sleepers and those with thyroid conditions (about 20 million Americans). The quilted, cashmere-blend cover wicks away moisture. Altogether, DreamCloud seems to have cracked the formula for a supremely comfortable sleep.
2. Great for Plus-Sized Sleepers – The excellent balance of comfort and support works great for heavy sleepers, or couples of different sizes. The plush foam even helps disperse some of the motion transfer from combination sleepers, so you’ll be less likely to disturb your partner as you change positions throughout the night.
3. Affordable Hybrid Mattress – The hybrid construction features premium gel memory foam to help cushion muscles and joints for soothing pressure relief while the spring layer provides soothing ventilation, especially for average-sized side and back sleepers. The custom blend of high-quality and affordable materials makes this a great purchase for those who are shopping on a budget, but still want a luxury mattress.
4. Ideal, Medium Firmness – No worries, Goldilocks! With level 7 firmness, this mattress is just right when it comes to firm support and comforting softness for a body of any shape or size. Research shows that 6-7 (on a scale of 1-10) firmness works best for about 80% of sleepers. The balanced structure of the DreamCloud offers an ideal cushion for back and side sleepers without causing discomfort due to sagging limbs and off-center joints.
5. Easy to Clean – In addition to all the great features that make DreamCloud an ideal dream-giver, it’s also a great way to take a load off when it comes to housework. Just change your bedsheets weekly, as usual—then give the surface a quick vacuum about once per month. If you’d like to reduce odor or staining, you can also sprinkle it with baking soda and allow it to sit in the sunshine before you vacuum, then just protect it with a mattress slipcover.
Where Can I Try A DreamCloud Mattress Near Me?
Did you know that The Sleep Loft mattress showrooms stock DreamCloud mattresses? By visiting our convenient location you can try before you buyand walk out feeling confident about every dollar you’ve spent.
The Sleep Loft
New York, NY 10011